We also learned about the things that are grown on farms, including pumpkins!
We went on a hayride, ate pumpkin muffins, and played in a hay maze!
Ask your child the questions below as a way to follow up our field trip:
1) What is something you saw on the farm? Heard on the farm? Touched on the farm? Tasted at the farm? Smelled at the farm?
2) What animal did they shear to make yarn and clothes? (Answer: alpaca)
3) Why do pigs roll in the mud? (Answer: They don't sweat like we do, so they cool off in the mud)
4) What color is a pumpkin before it turns orange? (Answer: green)
5) What is your favorite thing from the farm we went to?
Enjoy the pictures below! You can see what a fun adventure it was! Thank you to our three amazing chaperones as well!