Please email me pictures or post them on twitter of your child either playing in any snow that you do have OR having fun with one of the activities below!
Check them out here:
1) Complete the "Toss the Chips" homework together if you have not already. This sheet was placed in your child's folder on Monday.
2) This song is a favorite in our class: If You're A Kid Dance Around!
This will get some wiggles out today!
3) We have been learning a lot about rhyming words! Have fun playing this Nick Jr. Rhyming Game!
4) Write down a list of -at family words. See how many -at words you can come up with!
5) And for the finale, we all need a little more Frozen in our lives, right? Have a Let It Go Sing-A-Long!